How To Get Birth Certificates In Texas
Texas Department of State Health Services provides two ways to get birth certificates in Texas.
A request for a certified birth certificate in Texas costs $22 per copy and $60 for a heirloom copy. For more details, please
refer to the Texas State Vital Statistics website here.
- Request through TexasOnline
- Only applicable to request own birth certificates or child that listed you as the parent on the state records.
- Required a valid Texas State Driving License or an Photo ID Card.
- To request for Texas birth certificates, click TexasOnline.
- Request by sending through application form
- Only immediate family members or application with legal documentation, such as court order that
- A photocopy of valid government-issued ID such as driving license, student ID card, Prison ID or Military ID.