How To Get A New Birth Certificate
To get a new birth certificate, you must fulfill AT LEASE ONE of the following cinditions:-
You will also need to provide some identification to get a new birth certificate. You are required to give a current government-issued photo identification.
- You are requesting a new birth certificate on behave of your own self.
- You are the parent or the guardian of the person that named on the new birth certificate. A proof of guardianship must be provided along with the application.
- You are requesting a new birth certificate on behalf of the person named on the new birth certificate, or on behalf of parents or the guardian of the said person.
A representation assignment letter must be provided, with signature of the said person or the parents or the guardian.
The letter must me sign and certified by a notary public, which stated that permission to obtain the new birth certificate.
- In the case of Court of Law.
If no valid photo identification is provided, you can also provide TWO from the list below:-
Here is the form for getting a new birth certificate..
- Your social security ID.
- Pay slips.
- You current car registration card.
- Current bank statements.
- Rental agreements.
- Water or Electricity bill with current address.
- Copy of current income tax form (W-2).
Complete the application form and post it along with photocopies of required documents, $12
(in cash, check or money order) payable to Division of Vital Records. Send them to
Division of Vital Records
P.O. box 68760
Baltimore, MD 21215-0036.